Grand Hyatt Washington, a full-service Washington, DC hotel, is pleased to make available to our valued guests a host of first-class guest services. Call upon the helpful Concierge or in-room dining staff anytime during regular hours. Need a gift for the hostess before you attend that important social event? Stop by our gift shops and floral shop before you leave. For your convenience, our downtown hotel offers valet service, laundry and dry-cleaning. Turndown service is available upon request. Make use of our full-service Business Center for last-minute changes to a report or presentation. Valet parking and covered parking are also available at our Washington, DC luxury hotel.
Modern business and meeting facilities, and five restaurants / lounges mean you never have to go outside our hotel for entertainment or business. Innovative Hyatt services such as Fast Board™, E-Concierge, 1-800-CHECK-IN, Video Checkout and PDA Check-in enrich your stay. Take advantage of Wi-Fi and high-speed Internet access in meeting facilities, public areas and guestrooms. For convenient transportation, take advantage of the Metro Center access within our lobby. Our indoor swimming pool is perfect for recreation and exercise. Our fitness-minded guests also enjoy special access to FIT Club at Washington Center located adjacent to the hotel. We happily provide assistive devices and accessible rooms for guests with disabilities. Relax and enjoy everything our upsalce Washington, DC hotel has to offer.
Want more information about our downtown Washington, DC hotel services? Don’t forget to become our Facebook Fan and follow us on Twitter @GrandHyattDC for the latest on area news and events, special promotions and more.
- 897 elegant Washington, DC hotel rooms, with city and atrium views
- Oversized work desk, with Herman Miller chair
- Self check-in kiosks
- PDA check-in
- Fast Board™
- Two gift shops, florist, laundry, dry cleaning / valet service
- Full-Service FIT Club / Yoga Away™
- Sauna / pool
- Massage therapy / personal trainers
- 42,000 square feet of flexible function space
- Multilingual staff
- Blocks away from Washington Convention Center
- On- and off-site catering / kosher kitchen / pastry shop
Available assistance devices include:
Audio/Visual smoke detectors
Braille symbols in elevators
Restaurant menus in Braille
Bathtub bench and grab rails
Closed caption television decoder
- Desktop publishing
- Secretarial services
- Word processing
- Office supplies
- Name tags
- Color copying
- Equipment rental
- Fax machines
The Business Center is open Monday through Friday 7:30a.m. - 6:00p.m., and Saturday 8:00a.m. - 12:00p.m. It is located on the Lagoon Level, close to the Conference Theater.
Ask about Business Plan and Grand Club hotel rooms and suites at Grand Hyatt Washington. These executive Washington, DC hotel rooms and suites feature added amenities such as complimentary continental breakfast and complimentary phone access and local calls. Grand Club guests enjoy the use of plush robes and access to our exclusive Grand Club Lounge offering private concierge serving complimentary breakfast, afternoon hors d'oeuvres and all-day refreshments.
Want more information? Don’t forget to become our Facebook Fan and follow us on Twitter @GrandHyattDC for the latest on area news and events, special promotions and more.
High-Speed Internet - Wireless
High-Speed Internet - Wireless
Map & Directions
- To Grand Hyatt Washington from Marshall Baltimore-Washington International Airport and Points North, (approximately 30 miles):
Take 295 South (Baltimore-Washington Pkwy South) to 50 West; Follow onto New York Avenue for six miles. Turn left onto 5th Street NW and follow for three and a half blocks. Turn right onto H Street NW and follow for five blocks. Grand Hyatt Washington is at the corner of 10th and H Streets NW.
- From Points South:
Take I-95-N to 395 North. Continue over the 14th Street Bridge, then merge into the right lane. Take the exit for 12th Street. Continue through the tunnel for eight blocks. Turn Right onto H Street and follow for one block. Grand Hyatt Washington hotel is located on the corner of 11th and H Streets NW.
- From Washington Dulles International Airport (approximately 27 miles):
Take Dulles Toll Road/VA-267 East, and stay on this road after it becomes I-66 E. Take the US-50 E / Constitution Ave exit, and stay straight to go onto US-50 E. Turn left onto 15th Street NW, then right onto New York Ave NW. Turn right onto H Street NW. Grand Hyatt Washington is on the corner of 11th and H Streets NW.
- From Reagan National Airport (approximately 5 miles):
Take George Washington Memorial Parkway North. Merge onto US-1 N toward Washington. Stay straight to go onto 14th Street NW. Turn right onto New York Ave NW. Turn slight right onto H Street NW. Grand Hyatt Washington is on the corner of 11th and H Streets NW.
- By Metro:
Take the Blue, Orange or Red lines to the Metro Center stop. There is an entrance to the Grand Hyatt Washington in the station.
Want more information or a complete map of Washington, DC? Don’t forget to become our Facebook Fan and follow us on Twitter @GrandHyattDC for the latest on area news and events, special promotions, maps of Washington, DC and more.
- Self check-in Kiosks
- Assistive devices for people with disabilities
- Baby-sitting arranged through Concierge
- Concierge desk
- Hyatt Meeting Connection®
- Kosher kitchen
- Laundry, dry cleaning and valet service
- Multilingual staff
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Soda, juice & ice machines on each floor
- All guestrooms are non-smoking
- Valet DC Parking: $45 per night, including in/out privilege
0-2 hours - $20
2-8 hours - $30
8-24 hours - $45
Overnight - $45
- Self-Parking: $34 per night, with no in/out privileges
Hotel parking at Grand Hyatt Washington is based on availability. Additional downtown Washington, DC parking garages are located near Grand Hyatt Washington to accommodate overflow parking.
The maximum height for all parking at our hotel is 6’5”. Parking is available for oversized vehicles at the Marriott Metro Center for $35.00 per day or Union Station for $22.00 per day.
Grand Hyatt Washington hotel guests who self-park can take the elevator from our DC parking garage directly to Washington Center Building, which is connected to Grand Hyatt Washington.
W. H. Smith Gift Shop
- Men's and women's accessories
Red, White & Blue
Hours: 8:00 am – 8:00 p.m., daily
From Ronald Reagan National Airport
- Super Shuttle - No advance reservations required. Super Shuttles are located at Ground Transportation. A Super Shuttle representative is onsite during regular business hours. After hours, call 1-800-258-3826. Cost: $10 per person, one-way.
- DC Metro - Take the Blue Line to Metro Center station. Follow 11th Street exit to the lobby of Grand Hyatt Washington hotel. Cost: $2.10, per person, one-way. DC Metro fare is subject to change.
- Taxi - Taxis are available outside airport terminals. Grand Hyatt Washington is located approximately 15 minutes from the airport, traffic dependent. Cost: $12 to $15, one-way.
From Dulles International Airport
- Super Shuttle - Advance reservations not required. Super Shuttle stops are located on the Ground Transportation level roadway outside the Main Terminal at Dulles International Airport. Shuttles operate on demand. Cost: $38, per person, one-way.
- Taxi - Taxis are available on the lower level of the Main Terminal. Wheelchair-accessible minibuses are available. Grand Hyatt Washington is located approximately 40 minutes from the airport, traffic dependent. Cost: $50 to $60, one-way.
- Private car service - Please contact Grand Hyatt Washington concierge to make arrangements for private luxury car service to our DC metro area hotel.
From Baltimore Washington International Airport
- Super Shuttle - Super Shuttle is located at Ground Transportation. No reservations needed. Cost: $45, per person, one-way.
- Taxi - Find taxis outside Baggage Claim. Grand Hyatt Washington is 50 minutes from the airport, traffic dependent. Cost: approximately $60-$70, one-way.
- Private car service - Contact the concierge at Grand Hyatt Washington to make arrangements for private luxury car service.
Diapers, Formula, Food & More Delivered to Your Hyatt Hotel room by Babies Travel Lite
- Everything you need to care for your infant or toddler waiting in your room.
- Over 1,500 name brand baby products including large selection of organics.
- Save time packing by ordering online at Babies Travel Lite.
- Don't pay airline baggage fees and worry about whether you luggage will arrive.
- Relax when you arrive instead of worrying about shopping for your baby supplies.
- Order early to save - 14 days before you arrive at your Hyatt destination.
- Last minute orders can be accommodated by calling Babies Travel Lite at 888-450-5483.
Visit Babies Travel Lite to place your order, then sit back and relax, Hyatt and Babies Travel Lite will take care of the rest. Babies Travel Lite will confirm and track your order from the time it leaves their warehouse to the day the package is delivered to your Hyatt location. Rest assured that once you arrive at your Hyatt destination, Hyatt will have your package ready for delivery.
Make travel easier with Hyatt and Babies Travel Lite.
Our hotel does not allow pets with the exception of service animals.
Check-in Time: 3 p.m.
Check-out Time: 12 p.m.
Book Now or call 202 582 1234