Downtown Washington DC Metro Hotel
Grand Hyatt Washington is happy to make available to our guests a host of first-class services and amenities. For your convenience, our Washington, DC City Center hotel offers valet parking, room service, laundry service and dry-cleaning. Use of our state-of-the-art Business Center is available daily with computer, print, and clerical services. Upgrade to our Business Plan room and enjoy complimentary breakfast and high speed guestroom internet access.
Innovative Hyatt services such as Fast Board™, E-Concierge, 1-800-CHECK-IN®, Video Checkout and PDA Check-in will make your stay easy and seamless. Check emails, upload pictures or stay in touch with work with complimentary Wi-Fi access in our newly renovated lobby and your guestroom. Our fitness-minded guests will receive free access to the FIT Club at Washington Center located adjacent to the hotel. Relax and enjoy everything our upscale Metro Center hotel has to offer.
Does Grand Hyatt Washington offer parking?
Yes, we provide convenient valet and self-service parking for guests and visitors. Valet parking includes in-and-out privileges, and costs $25 for 0-2 hours, $35 for 2-8 hours, and $52 for 8-24 hours or for overnight. Self-parking costs $52 per night, and does not include in-and-out privileges. Parking at our Washington DC hotel is based on availability, and the maximum height for is 6’5”. There are also numerous nearby parking garages to accommodate overflow parking.
How close is Grand Hyatt Washington to the Verizon Center?
We are located 4 blocks from the Verizon Center, about an 8-minute walk. Our central location in the Penn Quarter is nearby numerous businesses, government agencies and tourist attractions including the Smithsonian Museum of Natural History. We’re also situated at the Metro Center Red Line stop, for quick and easy access to the entire DC area.
Does Grand Hyatt Washington have a business center?
Yes, we have a new full-service FedEx Business Center located on the ground floor of the hotel. Take advantage of executive amenities, high-tech equipment and professional service from friendly staff. Features include desktop publishing, secretarial services, photocopying, word processing, office supplies, nametags and transparencies. You can also rent equipment including PCs, printers, typewriters, copiers and fax machines.
- 897 elegant Washington, DC hotel rooms, with city and atrium views
- Located at the Metro Center Red Line Stop
- Oversized work desk, with Herman Miller chair
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout property
- FedEx® Business Center
- Self check-in kiosks
- PDA check-in
- Fast Board™
- Full Service Concierge Desk
- Gift Shops
- Florist, Laundry, & Dry Cleaning
- Valet Service
- Full-Service FIT Club / Yoga Away™
- Indoor Pool & Sauna
- Massage therapy / personal trainers
- 42,000 square feet of flexible function space
- Multilingual staff
- Blocks away from Washington Convention Center
- On- and off-site catering / kosher kitchen / pastry shop
- Left an item at the hotel? Click here to submit a lost item claim.
Available assistance devices include:
Audio/Visual smoke detectors
Braille symbols in elevators
Restaurant menus in Braille
Bathtub bench and grab rails
Closed caption television decoder
- Desktop publishing
- Secretarial services
- Word processing
- Office supplies
- Name tags
- Color copying
- Equipment rental
- Fax machines
The new FedEx Office Business Center is open Mon – Fri 7:30am – 6:30pm and Saturday 10am – 2pm. It is located on the lower level of our hotel.
Ask about Business Plan and Grand Club hotel rooms and suites at Grand Hyatt Washington. These executive Washington, DC hotel rooms and suites feature added amenities such as complimentary continental breakfast and complimentary phone access and local calls. Grand Club guests enjoy the use of plush robes and access to our exclusive Grand Club Lounge offering private concierge serving complimentary breakfast, afternoon hors d'oeuvres and all-day refreshments.
Want more information? Don’t forget to become our Facebook Fan and follow us on Twitter @GrandHyattDC for the latest on area news and events, special promotions and more.
Complimentary High-Speed Internet - Wireless
Complimentary High-Speed Internet - Wireless
Map & Directions
- To Grand Hyatt Washington from Marshall Baltimore-Washington International Airport and Points North, (approximately 30 miles):
Take 295 South (Baltimore-Washington Pkwy South) to 50 West; Follow onto New York Avenue for six miles. Turn left onto 5th Street NW and follow for three and a half blocks. Turn right onto H Street NW and follow for five blocks. Grand Hyatt Washington is at the corner of 10th and H Streets NW.
- From Points South:
Take I-95-N to 395 North. Continue over the 14th Street Bridge, then merge into the right lane. Take the exit for 12th Street. Continue through the tunnel for eight blocks. Turn Right onto H Street and follow for one block. Grand Hyatt Washington hotel is located on the corner of 11th and H Streets NW.
- From Washington Dulles International Airport (approximately 27 miles):
Take Dulles Toll Road/VA-267 East, and stay on this road after it becomes I-66 E. Take the US-50 E / Constitution Ave exit, and stay straight to go onto US-50 E. Turn left onto 15th Street NW, then right onto New York Ave NW. Turn right onto H Street NW. Grand Hyatt Washington is on the corner of 11th and H Streets NW.
- From Reagan National Airport (approximately 5 miles):
Take George Washington Memorial Parkway North. Merge onto US-1 N toward Washington. Stay straight to go onto 14th Street NW. Turn right onto New York Ave NW. Turn slight right onto H Street NW. Grand Hyatt Washington is on the corner of 11th and H Streets NW.
- By Metro:
Take the Blue, Orange or Red lines to the Metro Center stop. Follow the signs for the 11th Street Exit and you will see an entrance to Grand Hyatt Washington from the station.
- Self check-in Kiosks
- Assistive devices for people with disabilities
- Baby-sitting arranged through Concierge
- Concierge desk
- Hyatt Meeting Connection®
- Kosher kitchen
- Laundry, dry cleaning and valet service
- Multilingual staff
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Soda, juice & ice machines on each floor
- All guestrooms are non-smoking
- Valet DC Parking: $52 per 24 hour period- Including in/out Privileges
0-2 hours - $25
2-8 hours - $35
8-24 hours - $52
Overnight - $52
- Self-Parking: $40 per 24 hour period - No in/out Privileges
Hotel parking at Grand Hyatt Washington is based on availability. Additional downtown Washington, DC parking garages are located near Grand Hyatt Washington to accommodate overflow parking.
The maximum height for all parking at our hotel is 6’5”. Parking is available for oversized vehicles at the Marriott Metro Center for $35.00 per day or Union Station for $22.00 per day.
Grand Hyatt Washington hotel guests who self-park can take the elevator from our DC parking garage directly to Washington Center Building, which is connected to Grand Hyatt Washington.
Stop by our downtown Washington DC hotel sundry and gift shop conveniently located in the lobby, for all your last minute needs. We carry a wide assortment of items you want to make your stay comfortable, including:
- Men's and women's accessories
Red, White & Blue
Hours: 8:00 am – 8:00 p.m., daily
From Ronald Reagan National Airport
- Super Shuttle - No advance reservations required. Super Shuttles are located at Ground Transportation. A Super Shuttle representative is onsite during regular business hours. After hours, call 1-800-258-3826. Cost: $10 per person, one-way.
- DC Metro - Take the Blue Line to Metro Center station. Follow 11th Street exit to the lobby of Grand Hyatt Washington hotel. Cost: $2.10, per person, one-way. DC Metro fare is subject to change.
- Taxi - Taxis are available outside airport terminals. Grand Hyatt Washington is located approximately 15 minutes from the airport, traffic dependent. Cost: $12 to $15, one-way.
From Dulles International Airport
- Super Shuttle - Advance reservations not required. Super Shuttle stops are located on the Ground Transportation level roadway outside the Main Terminal at Dulles International Airport. Shuttles operate on demand. Cost: $38, per person, one-way.
- Taxi - Taxis are available on the lower level of the Main Terminal. Wheelchair-accessible minibuses are available. Grand Hyatt Washington is located approximately 40 minutes from the airport, traffic dependent. Cost: $50 to $60, one-way.
- Private car service - Please contact Grand Hyatt Washington concierge to make arrangements for private luxury car service to our DC metro area hotel.
From Baltimore Washington International Airport
- Super Shuttle - Super Shuttle is located at Ground Transportation. No reservations needed. Cost: $45, per person, one-way.
- Taxi - Find taxis outside Baggage Claim. Grand Hyatt Washington is 50 minutes from the airport, traffic dependent. Cost: approximately $60-$70, one-way.
- Private car service - Contact the concierge at Grand Hyatt Washington to make arrangements for private luxury car service.
Our hotel does not allow pets with the exception of service animals.
Check-in Time: 3 p.m.
Check-out Time: 12 p.m.
GRAND HYATT WASHINGTON DEBUTS TRANSFORMED LOBBY
Newly Renovated Lobby Creates Urban Forest in the Heart of the City.
Stay Social With Us
Get connected with downtown Washington DC.
Grand Hyatt Washington Launches Free Wi-Fi
Enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi access throughout our entire downtown Washington DC hotel.
Expedia Insiders' Select™ Hotel
Grand Hyatt Washington is pleased to announce they are one of Expedia's top ranked properties
Book Now or call 202 582 1234